Welcoming Dr. Drue Bahajak to our Kirman Eye family!
Big news from your favorite hometown eye care center…
Fun Facts About Dr. Bahajak:
• She attended the same optometry school that Dr. Kirman and Dr.Baer, The Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University.
• Drue loves skiing, kayak, and traveling!
• Dr. Bahajak is local! She grew up in Middletown and graduated from Bishop McDevitt High School.
• Her first job was at Hersheypark.
• Drue was an extern at Kirman Eye as an optometry student!
• Her favorite team is the Hershey Bears.
• Dr. Bahajak has 3 dogs; Roscoe, a miniature schnauzer, Della, a schnauzer bichon mix, and Decker, a schnauzer poodle mix.
Serving Hummelstown and the surrounding areas
In 1958 Shahane T. Kirman, O.D. opened his door to the public as a small, hometown optometry office. Over the decades, the practice evolved into Kirman Eye, an advanced optometric facility caring for thousands of patients each year. Even though the times have changed, at Kirman Eye, one thing remains constant — dedication to our patients' eye health while providing advanced eyewear solutions. Kirman Eye optometrists and opticians serve central Pennsylvania including Hummelstown, Hershey, Harrisburg, Middletown, Palmyra, Elizabethtown and all surrounding communities. Welcome to Kirman Eye!
Closed 12pm - 2pm for staff training on Wednesdays
Our doctors are leaders in the field...
Dr. Kirman answers questions about Age-Related Macular Degeneration for AMD Awareness Month.
"AMD is the leading cause of vision loss for patients 65 and older. There are good treatments available now. To lower your risk of vision loss: quit smoking, maintain healthy blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, UV protection, weight control, and eye vitamin therapy. Kirman Eye is a leader in early AMD detection using the AdaptDx instrument."
-Dr. Gary Kirman